The New Firmware IOS7 is still beta release, So may you get bugs and errors, Beta releases are for developers, Some Testers talks about an issue cause the icons suck, If you already installed IOS 7 and looking for a way back follow the following steps:
- Download IOS 6 IPSW file:
Download IOS 6.1.4 for (iPhone 5)
Download IOS 6.1.3 for (iPhone 4S, an iPhone 4, or a fifth-generation iPod touch)
- Restore IOS 6:
- Connect your device to your PC and run iTunes and choose your device from the left panel.
- Hold down the Alt key and click “Restore iPhone”.
- Now choose the suitable IPSW file just downloaded for your device and click ok.
- iTunes will verify your IPSW file and starts restoring.