io7 jailbreak :
IOS 7 is the latest operating system by Apple, Users of iPhone and iPad are looking for the untethered jailbreak of IOS7 ( io7 jailbreak ), According to evad3rs they are working on the Jailbreak for IOS 7 for iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 and iPad and iPod touch, the new jailbreak expected to be released after few months this summer.
A guy called Joshua Hill (P0sixninja) claims that he has un-patched exploits which allow him to jailbreak iOS 7 untethered, It is unknown whether to release Jailbreak at any point, but it is quite encouraging.
@p0sixninja: (I only said I found the vulns for an ios7 jailbreak. Still working on the exploits).
Untethered Jailbreak for IOS 7 is available from here How to jailbreak iO7 using evasi0n7 iPhone/iPad/iPod
How to Jailbreak iO7 :
Evad3rs surprised us and launched the new version of the untethered jailbreak evasi0n for iOS7 , evasi0n tool which is loved by most of the iPhone, IPad and iPod owners.Finally been made available for each version evasi0n7 versions of iOS 7. You can try and download evasi0n7 on Mac and Windows devices alike.
Mac users need at least OS X version 10.6 Snow Leopard, but for Windows users, tool can run under Windows XP or later, and unfortunately Linux does not have any version available until now.
If you do not have iTunes, you need to install it, as well as the USB connector to connect the device to your computer.
- Connect the device (iPhone,iPad,iPod) to your Mac/windows.
- Run iTunes, its better to use the latest version, you can download the latest version of iTunes from itunes website.
- Take a backup from your device using iTunes, or iCloud.Disable the passcode lock for the device (Settings > General > Passcode Lock > then turn off the passcode lock .
- Download Evasi0n7 from these links:
evasi0n7 for Windows
evasi0n7 for Mac
- Close all programs on your computer, and run evasi0n.Press jailbreak and wait until the device restart automatically.